Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dog Tied To Shed Severely Burned In Fire....Owners Away From Home At The Time

A dog received serious burns after the shed it was tied to caught fire in North York Tuesday, April 12.
"Unfortunately for the animal it couldn't go anywhere, and the fire was getting bigger and bigger," Toronto Fire Services Capt. Adrian Ratushniak said. Emergency crews were called to a house on Kingsdale Avenue, northeast of Yonge Street and Sheppard Avenue, for a shed on fire at 3:15 p.m. Firefighters extinguished the flames; police took the injured dog to Willowdale Animal Hospital for emergency treatment. The homeowner was not home at the time of the blaze. There were no injuries to humans.
www.insidetoronto.com

2 comments:

  1. who the hell ties their dog to a shed and then leaves? Idiots shouldn't own an animal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing, hope he/she is going to be OK, and get a new home with caring owners!!!!!

    ReplyDelete